NPatch project rules
- Developers don't need ANY demands at all. This is including a hidden
demands also. Don't send demands by email or PM messages - developers will ignore
- Distribution. You can't include NP installer in the mod package.
NP must be distributed only from offical site.
Some versions can be distributed with mod package. About more info read each version
- NPatch versions incompatible with each other.
- Versions. Public version format: NPatch <string name> #<revision number>
Internal version format: <high>.<low>.<revision>
- If you have IE and you wrote about it, you MUST upload
EXCEPT.TXT. If you don't upload it, I will ignore your report.
Also you must specify a patch version.
- If developers request a feedback about bug, and nobody won't answer during a
bug will be automatically closed.
- Bug definition: Bug -
*If something cause IE.
*If something don't work at all.
*If something work not as declared in offical documentation.
For example, if you can set laser width only for lasers with IsHouseColor=yes, and
you can read about it in documentation, this isn't bug.
- If I say what some version of the patch no longer available, you must agreed with
it and don't longer use it, read for more information (2).
- Not all features can be implemented, even you think that they are easy.
- Don't ask when a new version of patch will comes - it will released as soon as it
will be finished.
- Only features which is declared in official documentation are patch features.
- I support only official features.